Saturday, April 13, 2013

Transplant 2 Day 18

Another good day in the isolation room.  It was a good day of waiting, as no engraftment yet.  The blood numbers (hemoglobin and platelets) are low enough to warrant transfusions tomorrow.  I'm still <0.5 for whites.  On all other counts, I am doing well.  Day 18... we wait for the Lord's good providence here.  I had some nice family visits today and a couple of phone calls.  

I pray that you all may have a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow!

I lift my eyes to the hills.  From where does my help come?  My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We wait in hope for the LORD; His is our help and our shield. In Him our hearts rejoice for we trust in His holy Name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you!" Psalm 33:20-22
May you have a blessed LORD's Day also!

Anonymous said...

Just watched this beautiful You Tube clip in which God's amazing work in both the universe as well as in our bodies is explained. Perhaps you have seen it already before...Fascinating and powerful. Hope you don't mind that I share it here.
Just google:
How great is Our God-Louie Giglio