Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Transplant 2 Day 15

I had a good night.  Was able to sleep despite the rain and thunderstorms.  Do enjoy a spring thunderstorm.
My blood numbers are 80 hemoglobin, 14 for platelets, and <.5 for WBC.  So no transfusions and no sign yet of engraftment.

Two hematologists came by today and my numbers are good for my organs.  It is sit and wait. I have been taken off calorie count today, which means I am eating alright.  They take my weight every day so that can change at any time.

I enjoyed a couple of phone calls today and a couple of visits.  The staff here would call it a boring day, I say it was an enjoyable day, and I will take them as long as I can.

Prayer Requests

1.  For engraftment  to start soon.
2.  That the Lord will continue to grant us rest in Him each day.

Psalm 139:16-18
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book was written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.
How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
If I would count them, they are more than the sand.
I awake, and I am still with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Richard! We watch and wait every day with you! Checking the blog has become a nightly routine, not only to know what is happening, but also because we are blessed to witness the LORD's grace day by day. Praying for patience, and D.V. a strong engraftment....Isaiah 40:31
Bill and Kathy